Monday, August 24, 2009

Aunt Betsy Buble

This is just a quick post. I happen to love to listen to Michael Buble. I especially love the song "Home. " Bear loves all kinds of music from jazz to kid's music to "Jesus music" to classical and more. We have tried to introduce him to a variety of different types of music. The other day he heard Michael Buble on the radio. So, when we got home he wanted to hear more. I played it for him and he has really enjoyed it. However, he has gotten a notion in his head that I can't seem to shake. He has a cousin named Michael and his wife Betsy. He calls them Uncle Michael and Aunt Betsy. Well, he figures if there is a Michael Buble, there must be an Aunt Betsy Buble. so he is constantly asking for me to play Aunt Betsy Buble. I keep trying to explain that there is no such person(as far as I know) but he is not one to give up easily. If I say there is no such person, he says, "Well, we'll just look for it." So, Aunt Betsy, I know you are reading this. I guess you better get your demo ready.

Blessings,

BEARZ Mom

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is hilarious! I actually used to work with Michael many years ago. I worked for his dad's climbing gym and Michael used to belay for birthday parties and serenade the girls. Haven't seen him in several years, but I love his music, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. That is so cool. If you ever see him again, you wil have to tell him that Bear is a big fan of his.

    ReplyDelete