Saturday, August 15, 2009

123... you're older

This post will be quick, because little Bear wants to sit in my lap right now. I'm enjoying it now. All too soon he won't want to do that anymore. Bear asked this morning if we could go see Cinderella. He listens to the story on his CD player. I told him that Cinderella was at a place called Disney World. He of course said"want to go?" I said well, we can't right now. I said maybe when you are older. He replied," 1 2 3.. you're older" Which in Bearspeak means I'm older. We still are having issues with him saying "I" for "you" and "you" for "I". I said getting older doesn't quite work like that. Undaunted, he replied"Well, we can go see Snow White tomorrow then.

I think I'll leave that one alone for now.

Blessings,

BEARZ Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment