Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today was the day!

Well, today was the beginning. Bear had his first day of kindergarten and it was POURING CATS and DOGS!!!!!!!! all day. I don't remember it raining the first day of school in all the years I have taught, but it sure did today. I couldn't even take his picture in front of the school or house for his first day. I think overall it went well. The first day is incredibly crazy anyway- actually the first week too. I asked him what he did today. He said, "I had snack." I said what else did you do? He said, "nothing, just snack." I asked if he heard a story, he said ,"yes." I asked if they did numbers or letters. He said, "no." However, he did say they went over the days of the week. So, I know for sure that he ate snack,heard a story, did the days of the week and made it safely back to me. That's not bad for a first day of kindergarten. However, I am quite sure he did more than that. I'll find out more later. Hope everyone had a good holiday and if any more of you have your first day of kindergarten this week. Hope it is wonderful!!!! It is a big, special day!!



Blessings,



BEARZ Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment