Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mommy, Are you having a red day?

Hi all
well, not a lot to tell this week. Bear stayed home Thurs and Fri with a bad cold. Wednesday was not a good day for him. After his 2 green days, he had another red day. I'm hoping it was because he wasn't feeling well. The observer from the Autism Cadre has been to observe him. She is coming Monday to have a meeting with us to provide some strategies for us to use with him. She isn't saying he does or does not have Autism, she is just going to give us some strategies that shuld help with his social skills. I'm actually a little excited about the meeting. I'll let you know how it goes.
Bear has sort of taken the red, yellow,green day to heart. This morning, I knocked over some oats, dropped a container of oranges and then while stirring the oats in the pot, I stirred some of them out of the pot onto the floor. I said, Bear, momma is having a bad morning. He said,"Is it a red day?" I said, "Yeah, I guess it is a red day." He said,"So, what are you gonna do?" I said, "I guess I'll have to put myself in time-out." So I put myself in time-out.


Blessings,

BEARZ Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment